We only pwn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We only pwn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Limbless" or "Mr carpet"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Limbless Carpet

"Limbless" or "Mr carpet" Empty
PostSubject: "Limbless" or "Mr carpet"   "Limbless" or "Mr carpet" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey so I'm Limbless Carpet, abbreviations stated above (I also use cannon fodder as my own nickname but I'd love if it didn't stick) played with a large majority of you who conincide with UK time. I am lvl 27 and play an assualt role, just thought id do the whole offical introduction in an attempt to make forums more active :L
Back to top Go down
Trippah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Limbless" or "Mr carpet"   "Limbless" or "Mr carpet" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:09 am

Welcome to the clan! And yes I hope the forums will be used by the whole clan.
Back to top Go down
Doc Shiny

PostSubject: Re: "Limbless" or "Mr carpet"   "Limbless" or "Mr carpet" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey Limb, welcome to the boards! Good to see you on here! I can't wait to use you as bait to supplement my kills!
Back to top Go down
Limbless Carpet

PostSubject: Re: "Limbless" or "Mr carpet"   "Limbless" or "Mr carpet" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:33 pm

haha it's a plan Doc, live long team carpet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Limbless" or "Mr carpet"   "Limbless" or "Mr carpet" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Limbless" or "Mr carpet"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We only pwn! :: General Category :: Bazaar-
Jump to: