We only pwn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We only pwn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Scrims, READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bboy500

Bboy500

Clan Scrims, READ! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Scrims, READ!   Clan Scrims, READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am

I want to make sure we are all clear on any future scrims we might be doing. Please read the rules carefully, and FOLLOW them at all times during scrims.

Rules:
1. When clans get introduced to the game, only specific people will be allowed to make ranked clan matches. Under no circumstance should you start a scrim/accept one if a proper person is not online.

2. After we set up scrim rules (At the moment they are usually no clays/bazookas) NEVER break them. If you do use a banned weapons (And killed someone with it) or did something we agreed not to do, forfeit that round and do not do it again next round.

3. Never troll in scrims.
Do not teabag, Do not curse, Do not accuse of hacking without REAL proof. Do not do anything that might anger or disrespect any other member of the scrim.
Always show respect to the other clan, no matter win or lose. "Treat others as you want to be treated" - Remember this statement.

4. Never quit in-game during a scrim unless you have a really good reason to do so. If you are getting pissed off for any reason and you leave because of it do not expect any trust in the future and do not expect any future scrims. I will be monitoring this very carefully.

5. All rules here are for a reason, and any person that breaks them will be warned and if needed banned from scrims or the entire clan. We strive to keep a competitive but respectful environment. If you cannot do that then you're in the wrong clan.
Back to top Go down

Clan Scrims, READ!
Page 1 of 1