We only pwn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We only pwn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes to the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Limbless Carpet

Changes to the game Empty
PostSubject: Changes to the game   Changes to the game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 am

So looks like a skill reset will be purcahsed since now special forces skill does not affect movement speed but armour weight. on top of that they greaty reducded movement speed in the game. Does this mean people in heavy armour will be dramatically slow? or will difference not be taht great (I dont have heavey armour to test) I've still gone no weight option but with reduced speed it wont be as affective and i wont be playing to test it. Advice on the new best stratgery to deal with this would be greatly appreciated? what are people's ideas? is the game now balanced in teh way of people wearing level 3 protection or does speed still play a factor of being able to challenge people's ability to have their crosshairs keep up. I actually do not see the point in the changes, maybe slow us down a bit but this far.... it gets rid of a play style, people have teh problem of killing people in incredibly strong armour as well as speedsters yet they only balance the speedsters...
Back to top Go down
Doc Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the game   Changes to the game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm

I think it is utter crap. I find it hard to play the game now. Sabotage seems to last quite a bit longer now and everything feels drawn out. I loathe this new game style with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Jetster

Jetster

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the game   Changes to the game I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 am

Not sure if im gonna keep playing if it stays like this....
Back to top Go down
Doc Shiny

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the game   Changes to the game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:45 am

Well, at least they upped the speed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the game   Changes to the game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes to the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We only pwn! :: General Category :: War Inc Battlezone-
Jump to: